<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6211520501562077453?origin\x3dhttp://syellabaybe-herlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Temptations.
Monday, January 10, 2011, 10:42:00 PM

" A temptation I cant resist when I think of YOU ! "

First and foremost, I miss my Yayang very, very, very much ! Though we met almost everyday, I just miss her. She have already spent her Saturday and Sunday with me yet still I cant get enough of her.. Now that we already start our stupid shift work, we wont be able to meet each other much except on our off day and such.. Oh my ! This is torturing cause Iam used to having her almost every minute of my time during our training. Now that we are not even in the same team, I dont know how I will survive. :( Oh time, please go slow on us when we are together and please fast forward yourself on our tak-dapat-jumpe day. Thankyouu !!

Back to life.. Iam super duper happy with my precious life now.. Having awesome people around me is the best thing that could ever happen in my life. I count myself lucky to have never failed to get all the thing I want. People come and go in my life but still Ive the best people ever. Be it my loving family, my dearest babygirls and my awesome new colleagues. 2011 is a good start for me and may it continues throughout the whole year cause somehow 11 seems to be my lucky number..

Anyway, for the first time I think I enjoyed all the outing and meetup section with my babies.. Last Saturday we had a last minute meetup session catching a midnight movie together. The total of 10 of us really makes me go oh-lala ! Ive never been to a movie with succha number people and the best part is we are all in couple.. How awesome can it be to have succha an awesome couples catching a midnight show together.. *keningupup* Above all, I never really had a great time in the past because of some blardy arse reason. -_____-"

Ok, Iam soooo missing my blardy arse girlfriend ! Hopefully tomorrow can meet or bump into her for a while.. 1min also can ah ! So long as I get to see her smile, Iam happy ! Dear God, please make us bump into each other or so.. I really cant wait till thursday.. Goshh !!! I can go mad if this goes on EVERYDAY. Damnn ~

Labels: