<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6211520501562077453?origin\x3dhttp://syellabaybe-herlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A day off.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 12:49:00 PM

Hollo.. Currently on 1day MC due to this fever, coughing, flu and sore throat. Of all time, Iam sick now.. There goes my one day training.. :)

Anyhoots, Ive actually wanted to change my link but Iam kinda lost of words so I decided to stick to this link for the meantime. Well, me and Nash are officially off *i guess*. Things between are no longer like before though I find it hard to let go, Ive the right to move on. Life pretty much nice to me with al my bootifool peepos who still cares alot about me. Losing one doesnt make any changes in my life cause I know al the other who matters, cares alot about me. God have always been nice to me and I guess this is jus a lesson to be learnt for in the past I used to be the HEARTBREAKER. Serve me right and karma have already do me a great favor. :)

Iam able to declare that Iam somehow happy right now because theres someone out there shine my life back. For once, I felt that speciat treat.. For once, I felt that special care.. When I thought I could never be able to live this life, that someone came and make me smile again. When I thought I could never feel whats feeling anymore, that someone makes me stand back on my feet. That someone doesnt failed to make me laugh and smile with small little shits. Though I know this myte not last as forever, I treasure this very moment with that someone cause that someone brings alot of smile in my life once again. We might be just friends cause you dont need the term 'lover' to be inlove. :) Iam not saying that Ive already fall for that someone, Iam not saying Iam able to love again.. Its all about happiness. When you realise you have given your happiness away and when it came back to you, you just felt like you have let go of all the ballons up in the sky. This feelings is just so right.. I wonder if this gonna stay..

Enough said, now Iam looking forward to this Saturday. I cant wait and I hoped things plan will go on smoothly though I know some will have cocked up attitude last minute, I hope this will happen. This Saturday gonna be a memorable one ever. Saturday, Saturday.. Please come fast. I can feel the butterflies in my tummy already. HAHAHA ! Guess, I gotta go.. Need to wash the plate and stuff.. Ive just taken my medicine and I feel kinda sleepy right now so I wanna finish everything fast. & yeah, will update if possible :)

Labels: