<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6211520501562077453?origin\x3dhttp://syellabaybe-herlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Misses.
Saturday, December 11, 2010, 11:58:00 AM

I miss this guy here, somuch. I miss the times where we lepak, drink and laugh about all the bullshit in the world. Hes my best 'brader', best partner in crime and the best of everything. Things between us were as complicating anyone could ever know. Something about us that only the two of us knew. Though we meet up unexpectedly and ended this friendship in a short period of time, I swear I miss and treasure the moment we had together. I always hope one day we could meet up with the rest of the other people who once shine up my life. These people will always be the best people to me. Without them, memories wont be so sweet. May one day, we be reunite back. :)

YAN, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU. :(

Labels: