<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6211520501562077453?origin\x3dhttp://syellabaybe-herlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Fucked Up
Saturday, December 18, 2010, 4:36:00 PM

" Being inlove with each other, doesnt mean you have to be LOVER. "

Life is full of shit and that makes Love even more shitty-shit. Wait, should I even used the term, LOVE ? That four letter is kinda scary to me now. What Love anyway ? I seems not to understand it anymore, I seems to be soo afraid of that word.. For a moment, I wish things would be better, Though, its better now somehow I felt this isnt what I want or need. Sharing is caring but does that apply to Love ? -______-"

For a moment, you made me happy and made me smile from ear to ear. Another moment, you left me hanging with all these stupid confusion.. This is kinda bullshit if you ever ask me to search in my own terms.. But, I dont know why am I willing to go through this shit with you.. Sometimes, I felt its ok to carry on like this but at times, I felt like this is so wrong and we shouldnt be continue-ing with whatever we are doing.. But, the thought of leaving is so hard.. I cant seems to get myself away from you because you have filled up my life with lots of love and care.. :(

3 more weeks left.. Will we still stays this way or will things end just like that ? You told me you were afraid things might change.. You told me you are scared of commitment.. You did all the sweet things to make me need and want you even more. But, up till when are you gonna stay like this ? The other party that you were referring to.. What am I to you when shes back to your life ? Will you still meet me, hug me, kiss me like you always did now ? Will the feelings you had for me stays even when shes back ? I dont wanna be taken for granted because when I love, I love too much. I always try stopping myself from faling for you even more but somehow I find myself thinking about you all the time.. You tell me Budakk.. What am I supposed to do ? :(

I hoped things will come to a brighter side.. I cant afford to lose another round in love. :(

Labels: